Women Entrepreneurs 2.0

Monday, June 8, 2015

WEB Series 101 Experience - Branding & Marketing w/ Jamie N Miller


Recently, I jumped over the fear of instructing to a large crowd as I taught my first class to a group of students about Branding and Marketing for your business as part of our WEB (Women Entrepreneurs in Business) Series 101 courses. All week I kept thinking what if they don’t receive the message or lesson I am trying to convey as an instructor, does that make me bad at leading in my business? I put the PowerPoint together and was sure that it was awesome. The night before I had to present, anxiety kicked in and I began to second guess every piece of information that I placed on the slides. I even thought about scrapping the entire thing and starting all over again. 3:34am came so quickly and there I was still up reviewing my slides. I prayed over my presentation and took a look at my slides one last time and said “You’ve Got This”. Needless to say I loosened up once I started with the slides and by the end of the class I was so thankful that the message was received and the students were able to learn some new things when it came to strategic branding and marketing for their business and personal life. I did teach myself a valuable learning tool as I finished the class and that is to just be ready! Things can come unexpected or they can be planned but if you stay ready you don’t have to “get prepared” for what will come! So appreciative of the experience and thankful for the beautiful group of passionate entrepreneurs we encountered during our first series! I’m looking forward to our next installment WEB Series 201 and the bonus series we are offering for 101 during the Summer!

Love and Light,

Jamie



Connect with Me via Social Media @The518Group Branding | Marketing | Brand Management 

No comments:

Post a Comment